The Orange Fab France acceleration program Original
Since each start-up is different and unique both in terms of what it offers and how it operates, we provide tailor-made support through 3 fundamental pillars:
Every year, Orange Fab France launches several calls for applications. We choose start-ups with innovative projects and a coherent team, and which address a specific Orange requirement.
Your start-up could be classified in any of the following categories:
- Client experience
- Digital Business ( Improvement of business process, Human Resources, Communication…)
- Connected Objects, IOT
- Personal Data Management & Big Data
- Cloud Services & Technologies
- Aggregation of content ( Games, videos…)
- FinTech (Mobile payement, money transfer…)
- Enriched communication
- Artificial intelligence communication, VoIP
- Solutions for internal and external events
- Block chain for Airline (Supply chain, Cargo, Bag, MRO…)
- AI for disruption management (predictive decision making to support Airline & Airport)
- Computer vision (turnaround management), Airport security, PAX identification, customer services …)
- 5G services B2B and B2C (Smartcities, industry 4.0, Entertainment….)
Closing date: early January
One objective: commercial partnership
The main objective of Orange Fab France is to create a commercial partnership between your start-up and an Orange business unit in order to develop your business by accelerating your growth and your visibility.
The acceleration program is 100% free.
The service offer:
Ability to internationalize start-ups thanks to our international network of Orange Fabs: established in 14 countries around the world
Personalized workshops will be organized for your start-up in order to address your specific needs
Infrastructures and mentoring
Get set up at the Orange Gardens site in Paris: access to several co-working spaces, meeting rooms, relaxation areas, cafeterias, etc. The whole Orange Fab France team works at this site.
Access up to €15k (subject to eligibility) of the convertible bond issue
Get free access to Orange business service cloud services to innovate, develop and test your solutions
You will be offered training on specialized subjects: pitching techniques, financing, export and international, growth hacking, etc. This training will be provided by internal and external mentors
Privileged access to national and international events sponsored by Orange
1 Demo Day in Paris: strategic meetings (investors, major groups, Orange Fab international network, etc.)