Discover the after movie of the launch of the 4th season of Women Start!
Last May 16th, Orange Fab celebrated the five winning start-ups of this 4th season dedicated to female entrepreneurship.
This new season aims to demonstrate our commitment to women entrepreneurs in the fields of technology, education, employee quality of life and inclusion.
You can find them all on the Orange stand at Vivatech from June 14 to 17, 2023.
The winning startups :
- Africatik offer a suite of educational applications turns the phone into an intuitive, fun and free learning solution. Educational content contextualized to Africa allows users to train and teach with confidence.
- E-REO is the digital platform for sharing and teaching indigenous languages and cultures. It allows any representative of a language and culture to create and manage digital services for the promotion, dissemination and learning of their language in order to give millions of people back their languages.
- Listen Leon helps create positive corporate cultures so that our people and organisations thrive. Using the best of tech, and quality data analysis, Listen Leon helps leaders drive their team culture in real time, while reinforcing positive behaviours and employee engagement.
- Mon coach Mobilité supports your employees in their professional transitions, either internally or during collective redundancy plans. Their solutions have proven their unprecedented effectiveness, at a price that allows the greatest number of people to be integrated; their effectiveness is based on the unique way in which they combine digital and human, individual and collective coaching.
- Vyntelligence accelerates the digital transformation of customers and frontline operations to deliver financial and ESG *(Environment, Social and Governance) value. Vyn is a unique video capture, collaboration and remote assurance platform. It enables faster deployments, quotes and resolutions via its AI/ML-powered self-service platform.