Sustainability and AI
The Sustainability and AI acceleration program by Orange Fab
A season resulting from a Challenge in partnership with VivaTechnology.
Every year, VivaTechnology launches a series of Challenges with its partners. This is an opportunity for start-ups to compete on future-oriented themes.
For the 2023 session, Orange challenged start-ups to think about Sustainability and Artificial Intelligence, a theme that echoes the Group’s Lead the Future_ strategic plan, which places social and environmental responsibility at the heart of its projects, and the Group’s goal of becoming Net Zero Carbon by 2040.
The solutions proposed by the winning start-ups address issues as diverse as the decarbonization of IT, websites and buildings, energy management in factories and carbon contribution.
To discover the selected start-ups
Objectives of the Sustainability and AI acceleration program
- Build a value-creating offer with start-ups for the Orange Group
- Improve the impact of our ecosystem and contribute to the common good
- Sustainable development and artificial intelligence are strategic axes in the fight against global warming and environmental imperatives
- The contribution to the Group’s growth, the ease with which the solution can be integrated into the Orange ecosystem, and the conditions for the ethical and responsible design and use of AI were the main criteria used by the selection panel
As a reminder, the criteria for each Orange Fab season are as follows:
- Not just a concept
- No competition with Orange solutions
- Business value and potential impact within the Group
- Ease of integration (technology, marketing, processes)
- Fits in with existing solutions
- Reliable and responsible commitment to AI