5G Demo Day: Discover the season 2 challenge winners!
The Orange Fab team was delighted to organize this phigital event to celebrate the seven winning start-ups of the second season of a special edition, devoted to the 5G infrastructure and services of tomorrow.
Launched in September 2022, this season is highlighted by the arrival of new themes: Metavers, Smart-Industry, Slicing and much more : Welcome to « futur of network and services »
The winning startups :
- Firecell : A 5G Stand Alone core solution and radio access network, dedicated, secure and optimised for private enterprise networks, in mainly industrial contexts.
- Lablabee : A software platform for training in Telco Cloud technologies through practical labs to accelerate acculturation to 5G technologies internally and for our customers
- Latence Tech : A solution for analyzing, monitoring and predicting the quality of service of 5G cellular networks with a focus on monetizing ultra-low latency connectivity.
- Lichens : An adhesive film printed with conductive patterns, applied to windows to extend indoor mobile coverage, while limiting electromagnetic wave emissions.
- Mona : Infrastructure, marketplace and social network enabling creators and developers to build and monetise the open metaverse.
- Obsess : An experiential e-commerce platform in the metaverse to foster customer engagement through immersive and qualitative experiences.
- Wyca : An autonomous, connected and cyber-secure robotic vehicle for the automation of repetitive tasks, facilitating the rationalisation of industrial production lines.